Future climate warming increases Greenland ice sheet surface mass balance variability
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 470–475, 28 January 2014
How to Cite
2014), Future climate warming increases Greenland ice sheet surface mass balance variability, Geophys. Res. Lett., 41, 470–475, doi:10.1002/2013GL058172., , , and (
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 DEC 2013 03:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
|text01.pdf||PDF document||1045K||Supporting information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.