Trade-offs between global warming and day length on the start of the carbon uptake period in seasonally cold ecosystems
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
©2013 The Authors. Geophysical Research Letters published by Wiley on behalf of the American Geophysical Union.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 23, pages 6136–6142, 16 December 2013
How to Cite
2013), Trade-offs between global warming and day length on the start of the carbon uptake period in seasonally cold ecosystems, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 6136–6142, doi:10.1002/2013GL058182., , , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
- the Austrian Ministry for Science and Research. Grant Number: SPA/03-112/GrassClim
- the European Community's Fifth and Seventh Framework Program. Grant Numbers: EVK2-CT2001-00125, 244122
- the Austrian National Science Fund (FWF). Grant Numbers: P17560-B03, P19849-B16, P23267-B16
- the Tyrolean Science Fund. Grant Numbers: UNI-404-33, UNI-404-486, UNI-404-1083
|ReadMe_AuxiliaryMaterial.docx||Word 2007 document||70K||Supporting Information|
|Wohlfahrt_etal_SI_130901.docx||Word 2007 document||1734K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.