New conjunctive CubeSat and balloon measurements to quantify rapid energetic electron precipitation
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 22, pages 5833–5837, 28 November 2013
How to Cite
2013), New conjunctive CubeSat and balloon measurements to quantify rapid energetic electron precipitation, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 5833–5837, doi:10.1002/2013GL058546., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2013 07:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
- CSSWE. Grant Number: NSF AGSW 0940277
- NASA Earth and Space Sciences Fellowship (NESSF). Grant Number: 13-HELIO13R-0008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!