Mobilization of optically invisible dissolved organic matter in response to rainstorm events in a tropical forest headwater river
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2014
©2014. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 1202–1208, 28 February 2014
How to Cite
2014), Mobilization of optically invisible dissolved organic matter in response to rainstorm events in a tropical forest headwater river, Geophys. Res. Lett., 41, 1202–1208, doi:10.1002/2013GL058658., , , , , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2014 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2013
- Inter-American Development Bank. Grant Number: ATN/MC-11548-GY
- NERC. Grant Number: NE/H525254/1
|Auxiliary_Material.doc||PDF document||380K||Table S1–S5|
|Figure_S1.pdf||PDF document||15K||Figure S1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.