First results from an airborne GPS radio occultation system for atmospheric profiling
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
©2014. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 1759–1765, 16 March 2014
How to Cite
2014), First results from an airborne GPS radio occultation system for atmospheric profiling, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 1759–1765, doi:10.1002/2013GL058681., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2014 11:06PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2013
|haaseGRL_predict_v10_supp.docx||Word document||105K||Text S1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.