Can regional climate engineering save the summer Arctic sea ice?
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
©2014. The Authors.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 880–885, 16 February 2014
How to Cite
2014), Can regional climate engineering save the summer Arctic sea ice?, Geophys. Res. Lett., 41, 880–885, doi:10.1002/2013GL058731., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JAN 2014 05:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013