Observational quantification of the separation of simple and complex atmospheric ice particles
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
©2014. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 1301–1307, 28 February 2014
How to Cite
2014), Observational quantification of the separation of simple and complex atmospheric ice particles, Geophys. Res. Lett., 41, 1301–1307, doi:10.1002/2013GL058781., and (
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2014 05:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2013
- NASA MACPEX. Grant Number: NNX11AC07G
- NASA. Grant Number: NNX08AF81G
- National Science Foundation's Center for Multi-Scale Modeling of Atmospheric Processes (CMMAP). Grant Number: ATM-0425247
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!