Wind-blown sandstones cemented by sulfate and clay minerals in Gale Crater, Mars
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2014
©2014. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 1149–1154, 28 February 2014
How to Cite
2014), Wind-blown sandstones cemented by sulfate and clay minerals in Gale Crater, Mars, Geophys. Res. Lett., 41, 1149–1154, doi:10.1002/2013GL059097., , , and (
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JAN 2014 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2013
- NASA MDAP. Grant Number: NNX12A063G
|Milliken_GaleSandstones_AuxiliaryMaterial_text01.pdf||PDF document||18005K||Figures SA1–SA8, Tables S1, and S2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.