Wind forced variability of the Antarctic Circumpolar Current south of Africa between 1993 and 2010
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans
Volume 119, Issue 2, pages 1123–1145, February 2014
How to Cite
2014), Wind forced variability of the Antarctic Circumpolar Current south of Africa between 1993 and 2010, J. Geophys. Res. Oceans, 119, 1123–1145, doi:10.1002/2013JC008908., , , and (
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2014 08:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!