The angular distribution of energetic electron and X-ray emissions from triggered lightning leaders
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 20, pages 11,712–11,726, 27 October 2013
How to Cite
2013), The angular distribution of energetic electron and X-ray emissions from triggered lightning leaders, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 11,712–11,726, doi:10.1002/2013JD019619., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2013 09:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- NASA. Grant Number: NNX09AJ07H
- DARPA. Grant Numbers: HR0011-08-1-0088, HR0011-1-10-1-0061
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!