Observation of the microstructural evolution of snow under uniaxial compression using X-ray computed microtomography
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 22, pages 12,371–12,382, 27 November 2013
How to Cite
2013), Observation of the microstructural evolution of snow under uniaxial compression using X-ray computed microtomography, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 12,371–12,382, doi:10.1002/2013JD020352., and (
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2013 01:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!