A multimodel examination of climate extremes in an idealized geoengineering experiment
Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
©2014. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 119, Issue 7, pages 3900–3923, 16 April 2014
How to Cite
2014), A multimodel examination of climate extremes in an idealized geoengineering experiment, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 119, 3900–3923, doi:10.1002/2013JD020648., et al. (
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAR 2014 04:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- Canadian NSERC. Grant Number: 403886-10
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: 1659/1-1
- AERO-CLO-WV. Grant Number: (184714/S30)
- European Commission's 7th Framework Program. Grant Number: (FP7-ENV-2008-1-226567)
- Norwegian Research Council. Grant Number: (207711/E10)
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC05-76RL01830
- NSF. Grant Numbers: AGS-1157525, CBET-1240507
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!