Fresh shallow valleys in the Martian midlatitudes as features formed by meltwater flow beneath ice
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
©2014. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Planets
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 128–153, January 2014
How to Cite
2014), Fresh shallow valleys in the Martian midlatitudes as features formed by meltwater flow beneath ice, J. Geophys. Res. Planets, 119, 128–153, doi:10.1002/2013JE004396., , and (
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JAN 2014 05:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
|jgre20200-sup-0001-supplementary_information.pdf||PDF document||2908K||Supplemental Figures S1–S5|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.