Pressure observations by the Curiosity rover: Initial results
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Planets
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 82–92, January 2014
How to Cite
2014), Pressure observations by the Curiosity rover: Initial results, J. Geophys. Res. Planets, 119, 82–92, doi:10.1002/2013JE004423., et al. (
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2013 10:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
|HARRIMSLPressureTablesFiguresCaptions.pdf||PDF document||1170K||Supporting information|
|README_HARRI_EtAl_MSL_Pressure_Initial_Results_REVISIONX2.pdf||PDF document||48K||Supporting information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.