Application of the MELTS algorithm to Martian compositions and implications for magma crystallization
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Planets
Volume 118, Issue 12, pages 2502–2519, December 2013
How to Cite
2013), Application of the MELTS algorithm to Martian compositions and implications for magma crystallization, J. Geophys. Res. Planets, 118, 2502–2519, doi:10.1002/2013JE004461., and (
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2013 09:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- NASA Cosmochemistry. Grant Number: NNX13AH86G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!