Taliks in relict submarine permafrost and methane hydrate deposits: Pathways for gas escape under present and future conditions
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
©2014. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface
Volume 119, Issue 2, pages 106–122, February 2014
How to Cite
2014), Taliks in relict submarine permafrost and methane hydrate deposits: Pathways for gas escape under present and future conditions, J. Geophys. Res. Earth Surf., 119, 106–122, doi:10.1002/jgrf.20192., and (
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2014 08:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!