Deformation-induced melting in the margins of the West Antarctic ice streams
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
©2014. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 1004–1025, May 2014
How to Cite
2014), Deformation-induced melting in the margins of the West Antarctic ice streams, J. Geophys. Res. Earth Surf., 119, 1004–1025, doi:10.1002/2013JF003008., , , and (
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAR 2014 08:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!