Sediment and carbon fluxes along a longitudinal gradient in the lower Tana River (Kenya)
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
©2014. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences
Volume 119, Issue 7, pages 1340–1353, July 2014
How to Cite
2014), Sediment and carbon fluxes along a longitudinal gradient in the lower Tana River (Kenya), J. Geophys. Res. Biogeosci., 119, 1340–1353, doi:10.1002/2013JG002358., , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2014 06:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2013
|2013JG002358R_Readme_1402472233_1.txt||plain text document||2K||Readme|
|Tamooh_et_al_JGR_Supplement_pdf.pdf||PDF document||56K||Table S1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.