Effects of agriculture and timber harvest on carbon sequestration in the eastern US forests
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 35–54, January 2014
How to Cite
2014), Effects of agriculture and timber harvest on carbon sequestration in the eastern US forests, J. Geophys. Res. Biogeosci., 119, 35–54, doi:10.1002/2013JG002409., , and (
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2013 02:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
- Department of Energy — Basic Research and Modeling to Support Integrated Assessment. Grant Number: DE-FG02-08ERG64648
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!