The impact of climate and reservoirs on longitudinal riverine carbon fluxes from two major watersheds in the Central and Intermontane West
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
©2014. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 848–863, May 2014
How to Cite
2014), The impact of climate and reservoirs on longitudinal riverine carbon fluxes from two major watersheds in the Central and Intermontane West, J. Geophys. Res. Biogeosci., 119, 848–863, doi:10.1002/2013JG002496., , and (
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAR 2014 11:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!