Prediction and uncertainty of Hurricane Sandy (2012) explored through a real-time cloud-permitting ensemble analysis and forecast system assimilating airborne Doppler radar observations
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Advances in Modeling Earth Systems
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 38–58, March 2014
Total views since publication: 1259
How to Cite
2014), Prediction and uncertainty of Hurricane Sandy (2012) explored through a real-time cloud-permitting ensemble analysis and forecast system assimilating airborne Doppler radar observations, J. Adv. Model. Earth Syst., 6, 38–58, doi:10.1002/2013MS000297., and (
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JAN 2014 01:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
- Hurricane Forecast Improvement Project
- NASA . Grant Number: NNX12AJ79G
Total views by type:
Publication date: 28 Jan 2014. Cumulative views from 28 Jan 2014 - 1 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 1259
- Total PDF views: 753
- Total HTML views: 506
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.