Consequences of shoaling of the Central American Seaway determined from modeling Nd isotopes
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 176–189, March 2014
How to Cite
2014), Consequences of shoaling of the Central American Seaway determined from modeling Nd isotopes, Paleoceanography, 29, 176–189, doi:10.1002/2013PA002501., , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2013 09:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- Panama Canal Authority. Grant Number: SAA-199520-KRP
- Mark Tupper; Senacyt. Grant Numbers: SUM-07-001, EST010–080 A
- U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: 0966884
- NSF. Grant Number: EAR 0824299
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!