Influence of seawater exchanges across the Bab-el-Mandeb Strait on sedimentation in the Southern Red Sea during the last 60 ka
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 675–687, December 2013
How to Cite
2013), Influence of seawater exchanges across the Bab-el-Mandeb Strait on sedimentation in the Southern Red Sea during the last 60 ka, Paleoceanography, 28, 675–687, doi:10.1002/2013PA002544., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 OCT 2013 09:58PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!