An automatic scaling technique for obtaining F2 parameters and F1 critical frequency from vertical incidence ionograms
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 739–751, November/December 2013
How to Cite
2013), An automatic scaling technique for obtaining F2 parameters and F1 critical frequency from vertical incidence ionograms, Radio Sci., 48, 739–751, doi:10.1002/2013RS005223., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2013 09:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: NO.41304127, NO.41204111
|readme.txt||plain text document||0K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.