Ionospheric single-station TEC short-term forecast using RBF neural network
Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
©2014. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 283–292, April 2014
How to Cite
2014), Ionospheric single-station TEC short-term forecast using RBF neural network, Radio Sci., 49, 283–292, doi:10.1002/2013RS005247., and (
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2014 05:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41104096
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!