Uniform surface-to-line integral reduction of physical optics for curved surfaces by Keller-type equivalent edge currents in MER: Behaviors of fields on reflection shadow boundary
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
©2014. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 330–340, May 2014
How to Cite
2014), Uniform surface-to-line integral reduction of physical optics for curved surfaces by Keller-type equivalent edge currents in MER: Behaviors of fields on reflection shadow boundary, Radio Sci., 49, 330–340, doi:10.1002/2013RS005287., and (
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 APR 2014 03:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!