Insights into the physical processes controlling correlations between snow distribution and terrain properties
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 4545–4563, June 2014
How to Cite
2014), Insights into the physical processes controlling correlations between snow distribution and terrain properties, Water Resour. Res., 50, 4545–4563, doi:10.1002/2013WR013714., , , and (
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 APR 2014 04:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation . Grant Numbers: CBET-0854522 , EAR-0943710
- National Atmospheric and Oceanic Administration . Grant Number: NA08NWS4620047
- NASA . Grant Numbers: NNX10AN30A , NNX10AO02G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!