Impact of large-scale climate extremes on biospheric carbon fluxes: An intercomparison based on MsTMIP data
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
©2014. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 585–600, June 2014
How to Cite
2014), Impact of large-scale climate extremes on biospheric carbon fluxes: An intercomparison based on MsTMIP data, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 28, 585–600, doi:10.1002/2014GB004826., et al. (
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAY 2014 09:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2014
- NASA ROSES. Grant Numbers: NNX10AG01A, NNH10AN681
- European Community's Seventh Framework Program. Grant Numbers: 226701, 283080, 238366
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!