Anisotropy of magnetic susceptibility of Eocene and Miocene sediments in the Qaidam Basin, Northwest China: Implication for Cenozoic tectonic transition and depocenter migration
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2014
© 2014. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 2095–2108, June 2014
How to Cite
2014), Anisotropy of magnetic susceptibility of Eocene and Miocene sediments in the Qaidam Basin, Northwest China: Implication for Cenozoic tectonic transition and depocenter migration. Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 15, 2095–2108, doi:10.1002/2014GC005231., , , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2014 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2014
- National Science and Technology Major Project . Grant Number: 2011E-03
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.