Hydrothermal heat mining in an incoming oceanic plate due to aquifer thickening: Explaining the high heat flow anomaly observed around the Japan Trench
Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
© 2014. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 1580–1599, April 2014
How to Cite
2014), Hydrothermal heat mining in an incoming oceanic plate due to aquifer thickening: Explaining the high heat flow anomaly observed around the Japan Trench, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 15, 1580–1599, doi:10.1002/2014GC005285., , and (
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2014 12:33PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2014
- “New perspective of great subduction-zone earthquakes from the super deep drilling (KANAME)” . Grant Number: 21107003
- KAKENHI . Grant Number: 25800246
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!