Climate-driven changes in chemical weathering and associated phosphorus release since 1850: Implications for the land carbon balance
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
©2014. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 41, Issue 10, pages 3553–3558, 28 May 2014
How to Cite
2014), Climate-driven changes in chemical weathering and associated phosphorus release since 1850: Implications for the land carbon balance, Geophys. Res. Lett., 41, 3553–3558, doi:10.1002/2014GL059471., , , and (
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2014 06:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!