Impact of reduced Arctic sea ice on Greenland ice sheet variability in a warmer than present climate
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
©2014. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 41, Issue 11, pages 3933–3942, 16 June 2014
How to Cite
2014), Impact of reduced Arctic sea ice on Greenland ice sheet variability in a warmer than present climate, Geophys. Res. Lett., 41, 3933–3942, doi:10.1002/2014GL059770., , and (
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAY 2014 05:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!