Light attenuation characteristics of glacially-fed lakes
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2014
©2014. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences
Volume 119, Issue 7, pages 1446–1457, July 2014
How to Cite
2014), Light attenuation characteristics of glacially-fed lakes, J. Geophys. Res. Biogeosci., 119, 1446–1457, doi:10.1002/2014JG002674., , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2014 11:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2014
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Division of Graduate Education (DGE) Integrative Graduate Education Research and Traineeship (IGERT). Grant Number: 0903560
- Ministry of Business, Employment and Innovation. Grant Number: UOWX0505
- NASA Planetary Lake Lander project. Grant Number: 10-ASTEP10-0011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!