From Mesoproterozoic magmatism to collisional Cretaceous anatexis: Tectonomagmatic history of the Pelagonian Zone, Greece
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2014
©2014. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1552–1576, August 2014
How to Cite
2014), From Mesoproterozoic magmatism to collisional Cretaceous anatexis: Tectonomagmatic history of the Pelagonian Zone, Greece, Tectonics, 33, 1552–1576, doi:10.1002/2014TC003563., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2014 03:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2014
- ETH Research. Grant Number: ETH-09 09-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!