First Clinical Case Report/First Clinical Case in Emerging Country
Emergence of clinical Klebsiella pneumoniae producing OXA-232 carbapenemase in Singapore
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
©2013 The Authors. New Microbes and New Infections published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
New Microbes and New Infections
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 13–15, October 2013
How to Cite
New Microbe New Infect 2013; 1: 13–15
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2013
- 3Molecular characterization of NDM-1 producing Enterobacteriaceae isolates in Singapore hospitals. Western Pac Surveill Response J 2012; 3: 19–24., , , , , .