First Clinical Case Report/First Clinical Case in Emerging Country
Toxigenic Corynebacterium ulcerans in human and non-toxigenic Corynebacterium diphtheriae in cat
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Microbes and New Infections published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Disease.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
New Microbes and New Infections
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 18–19, October 2013
How to Cite
New Microbe New Infect 2013; 1: 18–19
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- 4Pigs as source for toxigenic Corynebacterium ulcerans. Emerg Infect Dis 2009; 15: 1314–1315., , et al.