The challenge of preconception counseling: Using reproductive life planning in primary care
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
©2013 The Author(s) ©2013 American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 255–262, May 2014
How to Cite
Coffey, K. and Shorten, A. (2014), The challenge of preconception counseling: Using reproductive life planning in primary care. American Assoc Nurse Prac, 26: 255–262. doi: 10.1002/2327-6924.12054
- Issue online: 24 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!