Predictors of perceived higher quality patient-provider communication in patients with rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
©2014 American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 681–688, December 2014
How to Cite
Salt, E., Rayens, M. K. and Frazier, S. K. (2014), Predictors of perceived higher quality patient-provider communication in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. American Assoc Nurse Prac, 26: 681–688. doi: 10.1002/2327-6924.12109
Drs. Elizabeth Salt, Mary Kay Rayens, and Susan K. Frazier do not have any conflicts of interest to report related to the manuscript submitted.
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- University of Kentucky's College of Nursing
- NIH, NINR. Grant Number: 1P20NR010679
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!