RESOURCES FOR PRACTICE
Managing uncomplicated recurrent urinary tract infections in reproductive aged women: A primary care approach
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
©2014 American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 658–663, December 2014
How to Cite
Zak, D. (2014), Managing uncomplicated recurrent urinary tract infections in reproductive aged women: A primary care approach. American Assoc Nurse Prac, 26: 658–663. doi: 10.1002/2327-6924.12110
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!