10. Addressing Landslide Hazards: Towards a Knowledge Management Perspective
- Thomas Glade1,
- Malcolm Anderson2 and
- Michael J. Crozier3
Published Online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Landslide Hazard and Risk
How to Cite
Michaels, S. (2005) Addressing Landslide Hazards: Towards a Knowledge Management Perspective, in Landslide Hazard and Risk (eds T. Glade, M. Anderson and M. J. Crozier), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, West Sussex, England. doi: 10.1002/9780470012659.ch10
University of Bonn
University of Bristol
University of Wellington
- Published Online: 10 APR 2012
- Published Print: 22 FEB 2005
Print ISBN: 9780471486633
Online ISBN: 9780470012659
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!