23. Rockfall Risk Management in High-Density Urban Areas. The Andorran Experience
- Thomas Glade1,
- Malcolm Anderson2 and
- Michael J. Crozier3
Published Online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Landslide Hazard and Risk
How to Cite
Copons, R., Vilaplana, J. M., Corominas, J., Altimir, J. and Amigó, J. (2005) Rockfall Risk Management in High-Density Urban Areas. The Andorran Experience, in Landslide Hazard and Risk (eds T. Glade, M. Anderson and M. J. Crozier), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, West Sussex, England. doi: 10.1002/9780470012659.ch23
University of Bonn
University of Bristol
University of Wellington
- Published Online: 10 APR 2012
- Published Print: 22 FEB 2005
Print ISBN: 9780471486633
Online ISBN: 9780470012659
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!