7. Cultural Consideration in Landslide Risk Perception
- Thomas Glade1,
- Malcolm Anderson2 and
- Michael J. Crozier3
Published Online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Landslide Hazard and Risk
How to Cite
Harmsworth, G. and Raynor, B. (2005) Cultural Consideration in Landslide Risk Perception, in Landslide Hazard and Risk (eds T. Glade, M. Anderson and M. J. Crozier), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, West Sussex, England. doi: 10.1002/9780470012659.ch7
University of Bonn
University of Bristol
University of Wellington
- Published Online: 10 APR 2012
- Published Print: 22 FEB 2005
Print ISBN: 9780471486633
Online ISBN: 9780470012659
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!