3. Inulin-Type Fructans as Prebiotics
- G. R. Gibson and
- R. A. Rastall
Published Online: 8 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Prebiotics: Development & Application
How to Cite
Loo, J. V. (2006) Inulin-Type Fructans as Prebiotics, in Prebiotics: Development & Application (eds G. R. Gibson and R. A. Rastall), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470023150.ch3
School of Food Biosciences, University of Reading, Whiteknights, PO Box 226, Reading RG6 6AP, UK
- Published Online: 8 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 4 APR 2006
Print ISBN: 9780470023136
Online ISBN: 9780470023150
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!