Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy in Analysis of Chemicals Related to the Chemical Weapons Convention
Chemical Weapons Chemicals Analysis
Published Online: 15 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. All rights reserved.
Encyclopedia of Analytical Chemistry
How to Cite
Mesilaakso, M., Meier, U. and Koskela, H. 2009. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy in Analysis of Chemicals Related to the Chemical Weapons Convention. Encyclopedia of Analytical Chemistry. .
- Published Online: 15 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!