High-resolution Continuum Source Atomic Absorption Spectrometry—Theory and Applications
Published Online: 15 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. All rights reserved.
Encyclopedia of Analytical Chemistry
How to Cite
Welz, B., Vale, M. G. R., Florek, S., Okruss, M., Huang, M.-D. and Becker-Ross, H. 2010. High-resolution Continuum Source Atomic Absorption Spectrometry—Theory and Applications. Encyclopedia of Analytical Chemistry. .
- Published Online: 15 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!