Chapter 1. Glycobiology, Glycomics and (Bio)Informatics
- Claus-Wilhelm von der Lieth1,
- Thomas Lütteke2 and
- Martin Frank1
Published Online: 13 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Bioinformatics for Glycobiology and Glycomics: An Introduction
How to Cite
von der Lieth, C.-W. (2009) Glycobiology, Glycomics and (Bio)Informatics, in Bioinformatics for Glycobiology and Glycomics: An Introduction (eds C.-W. von der Lieth, T. Lütteke and M. Frank), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470029619.ch1
Molecular Structure Analysis Core Facility, Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum (German Cancer Research Center), Heidelberg, Germany
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Institute of Biochemistry and Endocrinology, Justus-Liebig University Gießen, Gießen, Germany
- Published Online: 13 NOV 2009
- Published Print: 11 DEC 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470016671
Online ISBN: 9780470029619
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!