3. Optically active phosphines: preparation, uses and chiroptical properties
- Frank R. Hartley
Published Online: 22 JAN 2010
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Organophosphorus Compounds (1990)
How to Cite
Kagan, H. B. and Sasaki, M. (1990) Optically active phosphines: preparation, uses and chiroptical properties, in Organophosphorus Compounds (1990) (ed F. R. Hartley), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470034439.ch3
Cranfield Institute of Technology, Cranfield, UK
- Published Online: 22 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 25 JUL 1990
Print ISBN: 9780471926078
Online ISBN: 9780470034439
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!