Real-Time Systems: An Introduction and the State-of-the-Art
Published Online: 16 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2007 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Wiley Encyclopedia of Computer Science and Engineering
How to Cite
Kavi, K., Akl, R. and Hurson, A. 2009. Real-Time Systems: An Introduction and the State-of-the-Art. Wiley Encyclopedia of Computer Science and Engineering. 2369–2377.
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!