Use of Leave-in-Place Sensors and SHM Methods to Improve Assessments of Aging Structures
Principles of SHM-based Structural Monitoring, Design and Maintenance
Published Online: 15 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. All rights reserved.
Encyclopedia of Structural Health Monitoring
How to Cite
Roach, D. 2009. Use of Leave-in-Place Sensors and SHM Methods to Improve Assessments of Aging Structures. Encyclopedia of Structural Health Monitoring. .
- Published Online: 15 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!