The Use of Threat, Vulnerability, and Consequence (TVC) Analysis for Decision Making on The Deployment of Limited Security Resources
Part 3. Key Application Areas
1. Agriculture and Food Supply
Published Online: 14 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Wiley Handbook of Science and Technology for Homeland Security
How to Cite
Linacre, N. A., Cohen, M. J., Koo, B. and Birner, R. 2008. The Use of Threat, Vulnerability, and Consequence (TVC) Analysis for Decision Making on The Deployment of Limited Security Resources. Wiley Handbook of Science and Technology for Homeland Security. 3:1:1–9.
- Published Online: 14 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!